Arrowhead Behavioral Health
… is a private, caring, free-standing treatment facility located just outside of Toledo, in Maumee, OH. As a leading provider for behavioral health and substance abuse services in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan, we provide a continuum of care, support, and hope. Our mental health programs and addiction treatment services are for adults 18 years and older. We offer a private, confidential and non-institutional environment conducive to healing and recovery.
Arrowhead Behavioral Health is committed to providing compassionate and comprehensive behavioral healthcare to those we serve. Click below to view our video:
Arrowhead provides a variety of specialized services:
- Inpatient Acute Psychiatric Services
- Inpatient Substance Abuse and Detoxification Treatment
- Inpatient Dual Diagnosis (Co-occurrence of mental illness with substance abuse)
- Older Adult Mental Health
- Suboxone Induction and Maintenance (for Opiate Dependence)
- Outpatient Treatment
- Up to 28-Day Dual-Diagnosis Rehabilitation Programs
Counselors in our Admissions Department at Arrowhead Behavioral Health are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for mental health evaluations.
If you would like more information about our mental health programs or substance abuse treatment for yourself or a loved one, please give us a call now at 800-547-5695.