Arrowhead Behavioral Health
… is a private, caring, free-standing treatment facility located just outside of Toledo, in Maumee, OH. As the premier provider for behavioral health and substance abuse services in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan, we provide a continuum of care, support, and hope. Our mental health programs and addiction treatment services are for adults 18 years and older. We offer a private, confidential and non-institutional environment conducive to healing and recovery.
The substance abuse treatment and mental health program at our facility promotes healing and recovery. Arrowhead Behavioral Health is committed to providing compassionate and comprehensive behavioral healthcare to those we serve. Click below to view our video:
Arrowhead provides a variety of specialized services:
- Inpatient Acute Psychiatric Services
- Inpatient Substance Abuse and Detoxification Treatment
- Inpatient Dual Diagnosis (Co-occurrence of mental illness with substance abuse)
- Geriatric Inpatient Psychiatry
- Suboxone Induction and Maintenance (for Opiate Dependence)
- Outpatient Treatment
- Up to 28-Day Dual-Diagnosis Rehabilitation Programs
Counselors in our Admissions Department at Arrowhead Behavioral Health are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for mental health evaluations.
If you would like more information about our mental health programs or substance abuse treatment for yourself or a loved one, please give us a call now at 800-547-5695.