Arrowhead Behavioral Health, located in Maumee, Ohio, offers confidential, quality treatment programs for Impaired Professionals by assisting those who have been affected by alcohol or other drug addiction in a confidential home-like setting. Our rehab for professionals is designed to meet the unique needs of each professional, providing a culturally sensitive environment conducive to healing and recovery.
Arrowhead Behavioral Health is certified by the Ohio State Medical Board to provide treatment to Impaired Physicians, Pharmacists, Dentists, Massage Therapists, and other impaired professionals.
Our programs are designed to work with our patients to achieve and maintain their goals so that they can continue to lead successful personal and professional lives.
The following therapeutic services are provided:
- Individual assessment and diagnosis to ensure appropriate and complete treatment of chemical dependency and co-occurring behavioral health disorders
- 24 hour nursing care during inpatient detoxification-Physicians are on cal 24/7
- 3-day patient evaluation ruling out addiction or providing diagnosis and treatment recommendations
- Assistance in regaining or retaining professional licensure upon successful completion of the program. Including those who qualify for Ohio’s “One Bite” rule
- Focus on rehabilitation to ensure successful re-entry into the workforce
- Capacity to identify and treat relapse potential
- Family therapy and education sessions
- Strong alumni/peer support involvement
- Emphasis and frequent exposure to the 12-Step Programming
- Supported by a free after care program
To learn more about Arrowhead Behavioral Health’s Impaired Professionals Program, please call us at 419-891-9333 or 800-547-5695, for a free, confidential assessment. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your questions.