Arrowhead Behavioral Health Mission, Vision, and Values
Arrowhead Behavioral Health is committed to providing compassionate, comprehensive behavioral healthcare service to adults in the Toledo, Ohio, metro area. Our commitment extends to the family and the community as a whole and we endeavor to deliver the highest quality and most cost-effective treatment for psychiatric disorders and/or addictive diseases.
We strive to be the nexus of support and expertise for our patients, their families, and the communities we serve. Arrowhead Behavioral Health will:
- Provide mental health evaluations, treatment and education, and research in all aspects of psychiatric and addictive disease.
- Create a stimulating environment for our clinical staff and supporting employees that continually expands our extensive base of knowledge and actively pursues more effective methods of treatment.
- Continue to assemble committed, multi-disciplinary teams of behavioral healthcare professionals to serve our patients, resolutely advocating where necessary and innovating when possible.
- Lower barriers to quality psychiatric and chemical dependency care while enhancing the likelihood of prosperity and recovery for all of our clients.
- Providing assistance to people in need at any time, regardless of circumstances, endures as the cornerstone of our principles.
We believe that caring for and about our patients, their families and our coworkers is the core of what we do.
Personal and Business Integrity
We affirm that honesty, trust, and ethical conduct are the building blocks of effective relationships with each other and those we serve.
We believe in the joyful pursuit of excellence. As we assess and improve our performance we affirm that the best ideas come from those who do the work.
We encourage problem solving by all, and we promote imagination and freedom of thought at all levels of the organization.
We value sound business practices to assure our success, and we act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness.